Eggless Rainbow Cake
Bring the magic of colours to your eggless Rainbow Cake baked with love from Winola Products.
Ingredients required to Bake Eggless Rainbow Cake:
- 5 cups flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons Winola baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups milk
- 5 tablespoons apple-cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted Buter
- as needed Winola Liquid Aroma
How to Bake Eggless Rainbow Cake?
- Preheat your oven at 350F/180C for 15 minutes. Line your cake pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together 2.5 cups flour, 2/3 cup sugar, 2 tbsp Winola Baking Powder, 1 tbsp baking soda, ¼ tbsp salt and make a well.
- Add 1.5 cup milk, 1.5 tbsp apple-cider vinegar, 2 tbsp vanilla extract, ½ cup melted butter ingredients into the dry ingredients mix, one after the other and mix well.
- Divide the batter into 6 equal parts. Approximately 1/2-3/4ths of a cup per bowl. Add one Winola Liquid Aroma to each bowl and mix it well. Add its quantity as much as you want depending upon the colour you desire.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes each time or till when the toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the pans from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack. Take the cake out of the pan and let it cool on the wire rack and repeat the same process for the rest of the batter too.
- Once all the cakes are baked and completely cooled start frosting it as usual; filling it with icing in between each layer and all over. Use Winola Confetti range to decorate the cake.