Easy Cocoa Cake
Cocoa Cake that’s delicious and easy to bake is such a delight when prepared with Winola Baking products.
This eggless and easy cocoa cake is a perfect homemade cake for every celebration and a treat for everyone.
Ingredients required to bake Easy Cocoa Cake:
1 cup flour
1 cup powdered sugar
½ cup Winola Cocoa Powder
1 tbsp Winola Baking Powder
1 tbsp Baking Soda
½ tbsp. Salt
½ cup Oil
1/2 cup hot water
1/2 cup cold milk
1 tbsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp yogurt
How to Make Easy Eggless Cocoa Cake?
- Pre-heat your oven at 180°C and then grease a baking tin with some vegetable oil.
- In a bowl sieve together flour, sugar, Winola Cocoa powder, Winola baking powder, baking soda and salt. Keep these mixed dry ingredients aside.
- In a bowl whisk together ½ cup oil and ½ cup hot water till it is well blended and then let it cool down a bit.
- Now add milk and vanilla essence and mix these ingredients well.
- Add yogurt. Mix these wet ingredients well.
- Now gradually pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk them together.
- Pour it in a greased tin.
- Bake it for 35-40 minutes at 160°C or till the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Smother some Winola Chocolate Dressing if you want to or you can eat it like this.